– Available from the 3rd week of July
Onze stekvelden met ruggen worden eind September klaargelegd. De andere stek/vermeerderingsvelden voor de stekken worden in het voorjaar aangelegd. De velden worden vervroegd met vliesdoek en folie om zo vanaf half Juli de eerste stekken klaar te hebben om af te leveren. Stekplanten worden geplant op trays, bakken en buiten velden.
– Available from the end of July to the end of August
The propagation fields for fresh plants are prepared in the spring (spring crop). The fields are covered with film and a few parcels are later covered with fleece in order to deliver the first fresh plants as quickly as possible. The fresh plants are planted until the end of August for the production harvest and through September for the propagation.
– Available from the end of November to the end of August
– Various sortings
- Frigo 8-12 –> 9-12 mm , 600 plants per box
- Frigo 12-15 –> 12-15 mm, 400 plants per box
- Frigo 8-15 –> 8-15 mm, 400 plants per box
- Frigo A+ –> 15-18 mm 200 plants per box
- Frigo A++ –> 18-22 mm, 150 plants per box
- Frigo WB (A+++) –> 23+ mm, 80 plants per box
Frigoplants are uprooted in the winter when they are dormant. The growth and outside temperature determine when in November/December we can start packaging these plants. The plants are stored at a temperature of -1.5º C until they can be planted again in the spring.
The Frigo plant can yield fruit as early as during the planting year, thereby allowing you to recoup your investment very quickly. The year thereafter the plant will produce fully and yield maximum fruits.
– Available form the end of November to the end of July
Waiting-bed fields are planted from the end of July with cuttings and fresh plants from our in-house propagation. With the right care and good weather, the plants will grow into strong waiting-bed plants. The plants are uprooted in December when they are fully dormant. They are then sorted and stored at -1.5º C.
– Verschillende sorteringen(in een tabel)
- Heavy waiting-bed plants –> 23+mm, 80/100 plants per box
- Medium waiting-bed plants –> 18-23 mm, 120 plants per box
- Light waiting-bed plants –> 15-18 mm, 150 plants per box
– Available from mid-November to the end of August
Instead of open field cultivation, tray plants are cultivated entirely in trays on a container field. The first trays are filled with special potting soil at the start of July; this soil is then enriched with Osmocote. The trays are then planted with cuttings from the nursery’s own propagation. The cuttings grow very fast, turning into a coarse plant with a prodigious root ball. This well-developed plant boasts good production and good fruit size.
Misted tips (jar)
– Available from the end of July to the end of November
Misted tips are cultivated on a container field in small trays. At the start of July, the trays are filled with special potting soil that is enriched with Osmocote. The trays are then planted with cuttings from the nursery’s own propagation. The cuttings grow fast, causing the root ball to become quickly rooted. This prodigious root ball minimises stress on the plant and allows it to grow easily.